Monday 14 September 2020

Reflection

This is my reflection for week 8 term 3 

What did i enjoy this week: i enjoyed do the clay making, we had to make

 a greens stone for Te reo/ mahi- tahi, I made kiwi and my meaning is for the love of the land and the animals


What was one success I had and why: one of my succsess was beating my time in my multiplication I got 4min and 12seconds and that was my best time.


What was something challenging this week and why:  something challenging was 

doing mahi- tahi because of the lines and trying to get the shape.


What was one thing that I have learned this week: one thing I learned this week was how to use charts on google sheets, it was a little hard trying find it but at the end I knew what to do.


What is one thing I am looking forward to next week: I don't really know what we are doing next week.


How I have shown the value pono this week: by helping others in class or outside of class.




No comments:

Post a Comment