Friday 6 November 2020

Weekly reflection

 This week was fun,

What was one thing this week that I enjoyed: one thing that I enjoyed was doing was my part quilt I have not finished it yet but it is coming along quite nicely.

What was one thing succes this week and why: my one succes this week is doing the quization this week I got 35/40 i was really happy about that.

What was one thing challenging this week and why: one thing challenging was doing my math I forgot how to do it and needed extra help with it.

what was one thing I have learned this week and why: one thing I have learned was to know what mean median and mode, means because i didn't really get it.

what is one thing next week that I'm looking ford to: next week i'm looking ford is athletes, because my school one and my the Central zones.

How have I shown the aroha this week: I have been kind to other people in the school, and inviting other kid in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment