Thursday 11 March 2021

Week 5 reflection

 This week we got to do our pepeha, It was fun wrting and showing everyone where I am from, It was a little hard only because I don't know bit of it but my wonderful teacher saved me from getting it wrong.

One thing I have enjoyed this week was starting my art on my peheha even though I have only done the out lines it was still fun.

Something that I have found challening was trying to pronounce sensational. For me its a hard word to say, it took me a awhile to try and not muck up, as it is a very hard word to says.

I have work towards my goal by trying to get a better score in my math warms up, next week i want to get over 90 and a better time.

Mercy value means, to show kindness everywhere you go and help out when ever you can, how have i shown the mercy value by, I have shown mercy by helping my friends and people in my class when they get stuck in there work.

I am looking forwards to next week is the word and if i get to finish my pepeha art.

No comments:

Post a Comment