Friday 3 July 2020

End of term reflection

End of term reflection.

What was your biggest highlight of your term.....
My highlight was PE I love doing PE because we get to go outside play games my favorite game was dogged ball because the class is split into two teams and we play against each other  and it fun getting people out and trying to win the game it's all cool but when your team doesn't win for its sad but it is ok because it is just a game.

What was my biggest challenge....
My biggest challenge was math, because i get t stuck in some of it and it was a little hard and some times I just want to give up but then I ask for help to explain it more so I know what it is all about and to know what the teacher wants it from me it was hard with angles and remembering all the names.

What was a Greatest success....
My greatest success was attending to every online call I was at every call and posting to my blog and getting things finished and posting to my blog and I did very well with that in lockdown I posted every week and  just to say that I brought my cat to every meeting when she was inside in the mornings.

What is something that I have learned....
What a Manu tukutuku is i found out that a Manu tukutuku is a kite and we had to research about it and find out what it was made for and the use for it and why did with and then had to write a short summary about it then had to make a kite with our buddy.

What am I looking forward to most.......
I'm look forward to most is not going to school and seeing my grandmother on the first week she will be coming up on the Friday and staying for a week and so we can go and have fun then she will take us to my dads and I'll get to stay there for a week then come back up and get ready for school.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Therese!
    I enjoyed reading your blog with your accomplishments, your challenges, what you succeeded in and what you look forward to! I hope you had a great holiday and got to see your Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Therese. Looks like you had a great term. I love how you put lots of description in your end of term reflection. I hope you have a great term 3 and have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Therese! You have worked so hard and accomplished a lot this term! and your reflection is amazing! great job Therese, and keep up the Great work!

    ReplyDelete