Friday 24 July 2020

reflection

What did i enjoy this week...
I enjoyed the first week for school because I got to see my friends after the holidays
and running the imaginative Prayer for the week.

what was success I have had and why...
my one success was bring my P.E gear every day and trying my very best at
completing my work my the end of the week.

What is something that I found challenging and why...
I found creative writing becuase I had no idea what to do it about.

What have I learned this week...
knowing what Imagtive prayer is becuase I have no idea what it is or it was a thing.

What is something that I am looking forward to next week...
I'm looking forward to going to Whangarei to chruch with the other alter servicers.

How have I showen the value of pono this week...
 have showen pono this week by tell my tutor I couln't to some of the math and I needed help.


4 comments:

  1. Great job Therese! you have done so amazing in this first week, I think you have completed lots of your work and you've put lots of effort and hard work into the work you do. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Therese my name is Liam i'm a year 7 and I like soccer and rugby.
    I really Like your reflection it was super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Therese!
    Glad to see you enjoyed your week back at school and I enjoyed reading what it was like for you! Keep up the great mahi!

    ReplyDelete