Friday 19 February 2021

Week 3 Reflection

The highlight of my week was doing meditation with our local Priest he invitied                                           us to come to meditate with him, in enjoyed being in a quiet place.       

The thing I found challenging was to try a catch up with work because I was away.

Something I want to work on next week is to try and managed my time becuase I get carried away talking.

I showed the value mercy when I helping other people in the class because they had trouble trying to find where everything is.

I am looking forward to swimming sports next week because I want to see how I came and how good I am.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Therese,
    Wasn't meditation awesome. It is so nice to stop and take a breath sometimes.
    Great goal! I will hold you accountable to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Therese,
    I like how u like meditaion and showed mercy to others and im looking forward to do swimming to.

    ReplyDelete