Thursday 18 February 2021

Week 2 reflection

 What was the highlight of my week, one thing that I like was doing the letter to the                                         teacher becuase it was a fun task were I could explain what we like and a bit about oursleves                       


What was something I found Challenging, one thing I found was doing my art because it was a                little hard to outline my hair and trying to do look so weird.


What was one success, one of my success was doing my art because I got I it done in the time              period and it turned out ok.


What was something that I learned, one this that I learned was not to wet your panit brush when you are doing art.


What are you looking forward to next week, I am looking forward to doing my Goal for the year / term.



No comments:

Post a Comment